Can you believe the summer is coming to an end? I can’t! Time is flying which is why we should all embrace every little moment that passes by and so, it’s time to embrace the upcoming school year.. yay! As beauty lovers we tend to walk the extra mile and wake up earlier than most to make sure our faces are ready to take on the day and with that being said, I brought to you all some B2S Makeup Tips that we can all benefit from. I hope you enjoy! 🙂
Here are 5 makeup tips that can make mornings a little easier:
- Don’t cake it on: What I mean by this is to use a soft hand when it comes to your foundations and powders. For school, I highly recommend BB or CC creams and also tinted moisturizers or primers (this is a great one) instead of a full coverage foundation which can get cakey way too fast. The goal of B2S makeup is to look fresh and awake so by using minimal powder and foundation, you can achieve this!
- Fake it: What do I mean by fake it? Use a white or nude liner on your waterline to make your eyes appear wider and brighter! Another tip to make you look fresh and awake is to apply a little bit of blush to the apple of your cheeks – this will brighten any dullness in your complexion!
- Keep it neutral: You’re already 5 minutes late to school and the least you want is to have a bright blue eyeshadow that won’t blend on your lid… so keep it soft and neutral. Use warm tone browns on your crease and apply a highlighting shade to your browbone and in the inner corner of your eye. Trust me, it will seem as if you took so much time getting ready in the morning when in reality it only took you about 5 mins!
- Make concealer your BFF: Concealer does wonders if you don’t feel like applying any BB creams or tinted moisturizers on in the morning! Just pick up your favorite concealer and first apply it under your eyes in a triangle shape, then you can spot conceal to cover up any redness. You will then take a damp beauty sponge and blend the product into your face and voila – good as new! *Another tip* will be to apply some pressed powder right on top of that concealer to hold in place all day (my favorite: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder… get it here).
- One last tip: Always remember that beauty is internal and no matter how much makeup you put on, the best thing you can wear is a smile. Be kind, be loving, be patient and most of all, love yourself first! I hope you all have one heck of a year!
Also let me know of any other tips or tricks you would recommend or simply have heard of! 🙂